Tuesday, November 1, 2016

     Lucky answers the 2nd grade letter below........


     My two favorite colors are yellow and blue.
Yellow reminds me of the beautiful sun, and blue reminds me of the sky. (Did you know dogs really can see yellow and blue?!) Every time we take a walk, I try to pay attention to the sun and sky as well as smelling flowers as we walk along. I'm happy to take a walk every morning.
      My favorite holiday is Christmas. Did you know I was born on December 19, just a week before Christmas? I try to be the best dog I can be especially before my birthday and Christmas.
     Yesterday was Halloween. I hope you are all remembering to eat those healthy snacks and not just candy. Your brains and body will feel so much better!

 Hugs and licks,
   Lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment